Painless Beauty Tips: Sissy Skin Plus Smiles
Which of the following are beauty tools and which are torture devices?
Trick question! They are all vintage beauty tools and only incidentally tortuous. “Beauty is pain” as the saying goes and every lady, gurl and sissy knows that the path to feeling truly glam can be an arduous one. But never fear! I collected and compiled a few of my favorite easy and downright relaxing ways to pamper your way to beautification. Now, I realize some of you, my lovely pets, are masochists, but for the rest of you that prefer a softer more comfortable way to attain a gorgeous countenance, these ideas are for you. It’s been said it’s better to look good than feel good, BUT I disagree. Both looking and feeling good is possible.
Painless Beauty Tips
- Learn a simple but effective hand massage using online tutorials. Here’s what I learned: The technique of Effleurage (circular stroking movement using the palm of your hand. French word meaning “to skim” or “to touch lightly) and using whipped Shea butter with a few drops of lavender and clove oil is a wonderful way to relax your way to radiant and supple skin. This aids in circulation and moisturizes while keeping those hands looking young and flawless.
- Steam Clean Facial: Use a towel over a warm pot filled with water boiled and steaming. You can infuse it with essential oils and/or cinnamon sticks for an additional aromatic therapeutic effect. It’s pore-fect for a dewy complexion.
- Use a little apple cider vinegar plus water or freshly brewed green tea to combat oily skin and tone before moisturizing.
- Make like Sleeping Beauty: Magic can occur while we rest and regroup. Wear Aloe-infused lotion under cozy socks -so comfy you can sleep the while. This is a wonderful way to get soft feminine feet.
Your Lush Cock Sucking Lips Can be used in many Ways
- Smile! Let that inner beauty radiate out with a perky pucker. Those sweet lips are for more than just milking dick.. The smile has been called the most beautiful curve on the human form so use it. Your smile is the only essential fashion accessory adorning the soul, it’s your spirit’s signature.